Tuesday, April 6, 2010
CIT International Conference - Deep In the Heart of Texas !!!
Crisis Intervention Team International Conference June 1 - 3, 2010
Join us for the CIT International Conference showcasing innovative programs that promote collaboration between law enforcement, mental health and advocacy systems serving the mental health population. United States Attorney General Eric Holder will provide a video introduction to this exciting conference to be followed by the keynote speaker, the Honorable Steve Leifman, Special Advisor on Criminal Justice and Mental Health for the Supreme Court of Florida.
Over 100 presentations will provide usable information that can be applied and utilized to create a standard of excellence in community policing and strengthening the public safety net. This year’s conference is being offered for the first time on an international level to meet the needs of providers and users of services around the globe!
- CIT Conference Schedule June 1, 2010
- Direct Link to the Crisis Intervention Conference ...
- Sneak Peak: CIT International Conference Program C...
- 1,400 bed $100 Million Dollar Haven for Hope Opens...
- Spotlight on Crisis Intervention Team of Southwest...
- Criminal Justice/Mental health Online Resources 20...
- CIT International Conference - Deep In the Heart o...
- ▼ April (7)
- Gilbert R. Gonzales
- Serves as the Director for Bexar County's new Mental Health Department created in December of 2013 by Commissioners Court. Previously he was the Director of Communications and Diversion Initiatives,The Center for Healthcare Services, Mental Health Authority. • Gilbert Gonzales has more than 29 years of experience in the field of substance abuse and mental health crisis prevention and in treatment provision as a clinician, university faculty member, project/program director and policy advisor. Gilbert Gonzales has led strategic planning, treatment, training and policy development. He continues to lead new systems initiatives that help mental health and substance abuse service providers promote collaboration and build service capacity in support of diverse populations.